With only a few weeks remaining until the third annual New York Energy Week, the agenda is shaping up to be the broadest and most impactful to date. True to the mission of fueling collaboration and investment in the energy industry, this year’s New York Energy Week event series will unite top names across all sectors from areas of policy, industry, finance and academia.
New York Energy Week was created by EnerKnol in 2013 to unite the historically-siloed energy industry and spur further progress in the rapidly growing sector. “National Grid is committed to investing in clean energy projects as part of our Connect21 vision and we are working closely with our regulators on innovative REV initiatives to meet customer needs and deliver a sustainable energy future. As a sponsor and featured presenter for New York Energy Week, we look forward to hosting the discussion, Women in Power: Women Shaping the Energy Agenda, and continuing the dialogue with stakeholders and industry experts on America’s energy future.” — Ken Daly, President, National Grid New York.
Since 2013, New York Energy Week has welcomed 4500+ energy thought-leaders and decision-makers to its events and amassed an online reach of over 2 Million energy professionals worldwide. This year’s agenda is packed with the most relevant topics facing the energy industry today including infrastructure investment, the rise of natural gas, solar financing, emerging energy technologies, smart cities and more.
Living up to its reputation for uniting industry professionals, New York Energy Week 2015 will welcome participation from top energy leaders such as:
- Richard Kauffman, Chairman of Energy & Finance, New York State
- Audrey Zibelman, Commissioner, New York State Public Service Commission
- John McAvoy, CEO, Con Edison
- Lawrence E. Jones, VP, Utility Innovations & Infrastructure Resilience, Alstrom Grid
- Dawn Zimmer, Mayor, City of Hoboken, New Jersey
- Nilda Mesa,Director of Sustainability, NYC Office of the Mayor
- Todd Gurela, Sr. Director, Internet of Things, Cisco
- Minerva Tantoco, CTO, NYC Office of the Mayor
- Jared Anderson, President & CEO, CleanTech San Diego
- Kristin Barbato, VP, Customer Energy Solutions,NYPA
- Wade Malcolm, CEO, Omnetric Group (A Siemens & Accenture Joint Venture)
- Ken Daly, CEO, National Grid
- Peggy Smyth, CFO, National Grid
- Andrew Shapiro, CEO, Broadscale Group
- Minh Le, Director, Solar Energy Technologies Office, US Department of Energy
- Laura Stern, CEO, Nautilus Solar
For the complete list, click visit the New York Energy Week site HERE: